Thursday 6 February 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 19:


It's Thursday and it has seemed as though the week has flown by! I started the morning off with some porridge and a coffee at my desk which was lovely! A steady paced day today with the odd send out and a bit of organising and tidying here and there. After lunch I spent the whole afternoon packing gifts for beauty journalists. It made me so envious! There was a premium pack and a regular pack, however I would be chuffed if I was to receive either of them! The gifts were to promote the SS14 products that Asos are stocking and to give the writers of top publications some samples to try out in order to promote Asos' beauty range and their stocked brands. These included products such as Nars lipsticks, Illamasqua bronzer, Pixi pressed powder, GHD hair serum, Daniel Sandler lipstick plus more. Such amazing brands to get given for free! I packed about 100 of these in total. Yep 100! That was a long ol' job so I hope these journalists thoroughly enjoy these goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment