Tuesday 25 February 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 30: LAST DAY.


Wow. I can't believe today was my last day. This placement has gone by so fast. What a great overall experience. One of the best things out of a fashion internship is coming away from it feeling as though something has been gained. I definitely feel that way (and no I'm not just talking about the hundreds of pounds worth of free clothes!). I feel as though I have a good understanding on how the PR side of the industry functions. Seeing what the girls do and asking them valuable questions was so interesting. I've learnt that PR is actually very sneaky but very clever! The impact it has on sales is huge and the industry majorly depends on PR to succeed. 

I've met some great people who are really passionate about PR and their job. Asos is truly a great company to work for and they ensure every employee is looked after. There are so many benefits to working here I can't even begin to explain. Just an overall a great ethos behind the business which is most probably one of the main reasons for its massive success. I feel honoured to have been able to gain work experience here and Asos is definitely somewhere I would aspire to work when I graduate. 

It was sad to say bye to the girls, but they gave me a lovely card with a discount code for Asos. I'm sure I will be in contact with them in the near future and hopefully I will be working alongside them very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment