Saturday 18 January 2014

ASOS PR INTERNSHIP.




So as of Monday, I will officially be an intern in the PR department of Asos for 5 weeks! This is really exciting for me as I have always been a big fan of the brand and their site, and now I will finally be able to see what goes on behind those big glass doors at their amazing HQ in North London. 

PR has always appealed to me due to the versatility clients and contacts that are involved. I can't wait to meet new people and network with other fashion creatives out there. With Asos being one of the fastest emerging brands of today, reaching out to thousands of fashionista's across the planet, I have a good feeling I am going to enjoy my learning experience at this company.

Stay tuned for daily updates of my experience.

I hope you enjoy!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment