Thursday 30 January 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 14:


Today was a quiet one in terms of send outs and returns. I worked at a steady pace to ensure I wasn't left with nothing to do. When all the usual jobs were complete, Alice and I headed to the PR cupboard to sort through the mountains of mixed up jewellery that had just been shoved in any old place. We decided to sort through the whole lot and organise it in boxes of specific categories. We chucked all of the broken pieces away and we put to one side the old pieces that we were then allowed to pick from for ourselves! I chose a rose gold chunky necklace and a load of gold rings. The girls were pleased with the results as finally they can find what they are looking for. I also got to take home this amazing fur coat which I'm pretty chuffed about! Tomorrow Asos are having a sample sale so hopefully I will pick up some amazing bargains then too! This week has gone so fast!

1 comment: