Thursday 16 January 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 4:


Thursday was a day of returns and pick-ups which involved a lot of travelling. I arrived at Rankin's studio in Camden to pick up my designated returns. First stop was East London. I'm really not familiar with the area so thank God for my Citymapper App on my iPhone which directed me to the correct bus stations and address. I can't say that the locations I went to were the most safest of areas to visit whilst carrying thousands of pounds worth of fashion pieces, but I managed to put this to the back of my mind and finished the job as soon as possible. 

When these returns were completed, I headed back to the studio to pick up some more bags. This time I  was heading towards Knightsbridge to Harrods, Georgio Armani and the cutest little PR company down Ennismore Mews, which is probably one located down one of the nicest and quaintest streets I have ever seen! This is definitely a perk to travelling around the City to return pieces - getting to see the ins and outs of London and the hidden streets that you rarely get to visit. 

(I may have taken a cheeky little selfie at midday to pass some time on one of my many bus journeys.)


Tip of the day: Be prepared - PACK AN UMBRELLA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment