Thursday 23 January 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 9:


Today was just another regular day in the office sorting through deliveries and running errands for the PR girls, I don't have anything too much to say about my day so I thought I would blog about the best lunch options for a fashion intern.

If you're anything like me, you will be a tad paranoid about the kind of food you consume when on the go. As I am given a £5 allowance from Asos for my lunch, it's so tempting to head to McDonald's and get a large Fillet o' Fish meal, but I can't let myself do that for 5 weeks straight, as lets face it I would pile on the pounds. Instead I'm going for the healthier options for my lunch and giving myself the odd treat here and there. I definitely take advantage of the £5 and make sure I spend the whole lot! Asos is surrounded by supermarkets, Pret a Manger and a Costa. Here is my list of favourite healthy foods to have on lunch:

- Pret a Manger ready made salads
- Sainsbury's Sushi
- Costa Panini's 
- Pret a Manger warm wraps
- Sainsbury's falafel and houmous wrap
- Vegetable crisps
- Salted Popcorn
- Dark chocolate rice cakes
- Pret a Manger soup of the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment