Friday 31 January 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 15:


Hooray for Friday! The weekend couldn't come soon enough as it's been a tiring week. Today we had mountains of international sound outs to top magazines such as Elle US and Vogue Russia. We ploughed through them to reach the deadlines. I also went to my first Asos sample sale where all of the old samples are sold for £2! Bloomin' bargain! I picked up a few bits which I'm rather chuffed about! 

On the last friday of every month, Asos have an event where they give out free beverages to all of the staff. I joined the PR girls in the events room which was packed full of Asos employees mingling around the beer and wine stands. I definitely wasn't complaining! It was a lovely ending touch to a lovely month. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment