Tuesday 28 January 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 12:


Can't believe it's Wednesday tomorrow! The week is flying by. Alice and I were joined by a boy on menswear called Will who is doing work experience for the week. He took some of the less appealing jobs so we cracked on with the usual daily tasks. It wasn't overly busy in the office so I only had a few send outs to do. I spent most of the day arranging gifts for models for London Fashion Week as Asos are sending off some pieces for them to wear backstage etc. I also had the job of looking at bloggers who have featured in the Asos magazine previously and noting down the usual details such as their number of followers for all of their social media accounts. This was pretty cool as I got to spend time searching through blogs and finding out a few new awesome fashionistas who I haven't come across before. I will post a few of my favourites below so check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment