Wednesday 22 January 2014

PLACEMENT DIARY - DAY 8:

 

Today I had to reach a number of deadlines in terms of getting deliveries out to couriers at specific times. It's hard to keep up, especially when I have a load of samples to add into the system, however I work as quickly as possible in order to get my jobs done. I also ran some other errands for Georgie around the PR department.

I'm lucky I get a £5 lunch allowance because there is so much variety and I make sure I cheekily take advantage and spend the whole lot! Today I had sushi which is a perfect, easy meal for a fashion intern. I will be doing a post shortly of my list of top lunch and snacks for an intern so stay tuned!


Tip of the day: Try not to crumble if you are under pressure, keep focused whilst working as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment