Wednesday 8 January 2014

WEEK 1: HUNGER MAGAZINE/RANKIN PHOTOGRAPHY.


As of 13th January 2014, I am taking up a placement period as part of my fashion degree to get out into the fashion industry and gain some helpful experience.  I'm extremely excited to meet new people and network with other fashion creatives. I have created a blog to share with others my journey, so stay tuned for daily updates of my experience, placement do's and don'ts, internship tips, plus more! 

To kick it off, I am heading back to Hunger Magazine based at Rankin's photography studio for one week. This is a super exciting environment as I get to be around and amongst a whole team of photographers, stylists, editors, makeup artists and not forgetting celebrities, including Rankin himself. I interned there for a month last summer and assisted on set for a number of photo shoots involving Jessie J, Vivienne Westwood, Suki Waterhouse plus more. I'm thrilled to be going back and seeing what the week has to offer me, especially after the hype of London Collections Men and with London Fashion Week on the horizon. 

I will be sure to post as much as possible to share the ins and outs of my role at such a contemporary fashion magazine! 

If you're not familiar with Rankin's work, you can check him out here.

I hope you enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment